We left on Friday June 30th from Atlanta, Georgia. We had to switch planes in Instanbul, Turkey before arriving in the evening time in Venice, Italy. We arrived in San Marcos around 10:00pm and went to eat at “Trattoria Pizzeria da Gioia” and shared a pizza.
Hotel: Hotel Noemi Calle Redivo, 909, 30124 Venizia VE, Italy
• We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast each morning that included fresh coffee, croissants and cold meats & cheeses.
July 2nd: Boat tour to the Church of San Giorgio Maggiore and best of Venizia boat tour.
• For lunch we ate at “AL Vegio Penasa”
• For Dinner we went to “Trattoria alla Rivetta” (It was really awful. I think we got a bad server cause he just yelled at us. We were randomly sat with three other travelers.)
July 3rd: Boat ride and tour of the Islands of Murano (Glass Making) and colorful island of Burano (Lace Making).
• For lunch we shared a calazone from a street vendor at Burano Island.
• For Dinner we ate at “Ristorante al Gabbiano” It was really good. Michael got lasagna and Dustin got chicken with fresh veggies.
• Best place for gelato was definitely “Venchi’s”
July 4th: 3 hour train ride from Venice to Rome.